Monday, March 30, 2009

letter to mantriji

Mantriji,
Parliament,
New Delhi.

Dear Mantriji,
I am a garib aadmi, saab. I have come to the city to earn some paisa. But, now I am in aspataal. Daactor saab said that I have broken my bones. I had fallen in an open manhole. And here, I lie on a bench waiting for the sister to give me my dawaai. Everyone is very good, but a little busy. Isliye, noone has come to attend me.

That day when I fell into the hole, I had to go for a job. So I thought of starting the day with a dubki in the Yamuna. I parted the lump of poly bags and garlands in the water to take a dip. But when I came up, there was a kele ka chilka on my head.

I knew that the day was going to be bad.So I was very careful on the streets as I started.

I had a narrow escape in the beginning, when a huge blue colour bus came towards me raging like a pagal saand. May be it was trying to chase the red light.In this confusion, I jumped sidewards; but, surprisingly I did not land on the earth. I felt like I was pulled down into the pataal lok.

Next when I opened my eyes, I found myself in this aspataal.

Na Yamuna gandi hoti, na mere sar pe chilka girta, nahi meri taang tootti.Mere saath jo hua so hua. Lekin, ab aap hi sochiye. If everyday poor fellows like me keep breaking their legs, what will happen of India? Everyone will be go blind, deaf or lame. Now, everything is in your hands. Please clean the Yamuna to save our country.
(P.S. If you get time, also close the hole and do ask the bull driver not to go crazy.)

Love,
Common man

No comments:

Post a Comment